- Competition consists of 2 rounds for Category A and of 3 rounds for Category B.
- All stages will be open to the public.
- The repertoire must be played from memory.
- The playing order of competitors will be defined according to the drawing and will stand definitively until the end of the Competition.
- Competitors are provided an acoustic rehearsal in the concert hall.
- The laureates are obliged to perform in the gala concert and others planned by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee has all the rights to the following: recording; public play-back and performance; broadcasting by wired or wireless sound or vision by terrestrial or satellite stations.